Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_29151966

I rent a very small apartment, I'm very interested in this product....

User
hace 8 años
My question is, when I move. Can this be dismantled and moved, or is it a permanent fixture? I need something like this for my living room. I have a one bedroom apartment with two children and my self. The living room and kitchen is one room, so I also liked the table model with the bed. The layout of the apartment has very limited functionality. I'm planning on staying here for a while. Please send me more info.
thank you
cheryl bottone

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Anima Domus
    hace 8 años

Hello Cheryl!

Thank you for your interest interest in Anima Domus!

The great thing about CLEI units is that they are not permanent fixtures. You may take them with you wherever you go! Our team is specially trained to assemble and service the units. In the event that you may need to move, you would simply call our team and we would make the arrangements for you.

Anima Domus is the exclusive CLEI distributer in South Florida and would be happy to assist with anything you may need in our area!

Thanks!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.