Houzz Logo Print
balancebuildinggroup

Whats Your Take On Outdoor Fireplaces?

How do you feel about outdoor fireplaces? Are they realistic? Check out this one we did for one of our clients.

Comentarios (3)

• Geneviève
    hace 8 años

it all depends on the location and the space available , the one above looks very nice but i would prefer it indoor instead.

Smoke would be an issue if people near by have breathing problems , you aren't specifying if its electric or wood burning .

• PRO
    Cynthia Burns Landscape Design
    hace 8 años

That's lovely! Outdoor fireplaces definitely have a spot at the table (no pun intended) of outdoor design! Outdoor fireplaces serve function in the cooler months to warm those who gather around, as well as they can become a roasting method for smores and hotdogs. But outdoor fireplaces also provide a destination for calm and reflection or to place a dining table in front of. Fireplaces with beautiful structure and materials also become a focal point in the landscape...such as the one below.

Marsh Landing, FL · Más información

Realistic? From what point of view? Beauty and use is in the eye of the beholder, but I believe fireplaces outdoors satisfy many peoples' desire for a group gathering spot.

• einportlandor
    hace 8 años

I suspect they are a lot like gazebos. People think they will use them but seldom do. They look great, though.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.