Houzz Logo Print
tngbok

I live in Georgia (Tbilisi)

tngbok
hace 8 años
I would like to install a similar modern, square frame around my fireplace . Would love to know what products were used. I am looking in the metal shops but nobody can offer me this finish. Can you describe the quality of the material; If is it heated?
Thanks so much.
Martin residence · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    BAAN design
    hace 8 años

This is a custom made fireplace surround. Contact Jack Kearney at company K- http://companyk.com/ . This is the company that fabricated the fireplace surround. We used cold rolled steel and a blackening agent. You'll have to ask Jack about the product and the application. The finishing process is a real art/craft, I doubt he'll be able to give you a detailed spec. I would recommending contacting metal fabricator specialized in architectural metal works.

• Hannah Green Goldberg
    hace 8 años

@tngbok - I live in Atlanta and am looking to do something like this fireplace. Did you find someone local who could do this? Could you text me @ 650-450-6698?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.