Houzz Logo Print
juliewoodfin

Very high arch top windows that need something to block out the light

julie Woodfin
hace 8 años
Our house is in WY, by the way

Thank you all so very much!

Also, the furniture and bedding, etc... Are all leaving too.

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    flair lighting
    hace 8 años

custom automated remote blinds.

• zzmom40
    hace 8 años
    Double post!
  • PRO
    Universal Blinds Canada
    hace 8 años

The first question I ask clients with arch windows is; how much light control do they want and if they want the window coverings to function? i.e. lift/lower, tilt or just be stationary.

If your comfortable with the amount of light you are getting from the bottom three window's I would recommend wood blinds with top section of the arch stationary and the bottom section as a motorized (tilt only). Your other options are honeycomb or even the Silhouette however I believe with the amount of wood in your room that this would be your best route.

Note: As I don't know the width of your windows you may have some limitations.

wood blind with stationary arch

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.