Houzz Logo Print
jwnelson

Christmas HELP

jwnelson
hace 8 años

Where should it all go? Small living area with two entrys and bay window....thank you!

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Sophia Designs
    hace 8 años

We suggest taking advantage of the bay window! From the photos we would move the furniture to showcase the great tree in the window. Good Luck.

jwnelson agradeció a Sophia Designs
  • PRO
    Atlantis Granite and Marble
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

When my family lived in a small mobile home, I halved the tree. I put an eye (round) hook on the wall to anchor the tree. Then moved all the fronds to the front which filled it out greatly.

jwnelson agradeció a Atlantis Granite and Marble
  • Judy Mishkin
    hace 8 años

yes, the table in the front bay can go in the garage for the month, your tree will look great in and out.

jwnelson agradeció a Judy Mishkin
  • jwnelson
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Moved the tree to the window, but need the larger table for my snow globes di:play( Ideas as to best locations for the chairs, love seat and table?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.