Houzz Logo Print
evonne_barbaro

Hardware dilema

Evonne Barbaro
hace 8 años

I am trying to decide the color of the hardware and faucets for our new kitchen. Help!

Kitchen Ideas · Más información

Our appliances are black.

Comentarios (14)

• suzyq53
    hace 8 años

Oil-rubbed bronze would look great with your cabs and tops. What color is your sink?

• PRO
    Atlantis Granite and Marble
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

One may initially think that the darker color would be better. However, your cabinets are not white and the contrast in colors will subdue the whole look.

• PRO
    Skill Construction & Design, LLC
    hace 8 años

Traditional style: Oil Rub Bronze

Transitional: stainless steal

Modern: chrome

I would suggest Chrome and http://www.libertyhardware.com/decorative-cabinet-pulls/liberty-3-beverly-pull-p18009c-pc-c.htm

Evonne Barbaro agradeció a Skill Construction & Design, LLC
  • tqtqtbw
    hace 8 años

Hickory Hardware Studio Collection in satin nickel or stainless, to match your faucet and or lighting.

Evonne Barbaro agradeció a tqtqtbw
  • Trade Bear
    hace 8 años

Un polished brass. I know, everyone "Hates brass". Don't hate brass and it looks sharp with the color of your cabinets. Think 1920's brass, not 1987 brass fixtures.

• Trade Bear
    hace 8 años

How nice is this?! I love it.

• Evonne Barbaro
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

I haven't chosen the sink color yet. I really don't want a stainless sink though.

• suzyq53
    hace 8 años

If you are keeping the black appliances and don't want a ss sink then I think orb even more. Bisque sink would look nice.

Evonne Barbaro agradeció a suzyq53
  • Evonne Barbaro
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Yes, I am keeping the appliances as they are less than a year old! I was thinking beige colored sink.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    hace 8 años

There are mulitple types of black appliances. Are the handles on your appliances chrome or black? Or are you buying new because there are mulitple finishes now.

There may also be black/chrome hardware available short of jumping to Oil Bronze. Here are some examples of kitchens with cabinets like yours. I think your kitchen is going to be stunning. What are the cabinets called and the counters. So really lovely.

• User
    hace 8 años

Check out Blanco Silgranite sinks for color options. I'd vote for brushed nickel hardware!

• PRO
    Knockout Knobs
    hace 8 años

Knockout Knobs custom hardware has the perfect hardware for you new kitchen. We use 3D metal printing technology to create your custom designs with the finish of your choice.Your Passion. Your Design, Your Hardware.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.