Houzz Logo Print
enduring

New Simple Human Makeup Mirror

enduring
hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años

Here is an incredibly expensive makeup mirror. It is $400. But it changes lighting for relevance to the environment you will be in.

Simple Human New Makeup Mirror

Anyone asking for this for Christmas?

Comentarios (15)

• Errant_gw
    hace 8 años

Wow, just yesterday I was remembering these from the 80's, and wondering why no had come up with a better one:

enduring agradeció a Errant_gw
  • enduring
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Ha, I bet that one didn't cost $400! I have wanted to get the mini traveling mirror for several years, but couldn't spring for it. I would like the magnifying feature of the mini mirror.

• Bunny
    hace 8 años

But does it magnify? Without that, I'm dead.

• enduring
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Lol, me too LInelle. This mirror that I linked is not for me. I have a large medicine cabinet mirror. I don't care about altering the lighting for my makeup "look". But I need magnification for some things too.

• Errant_gw
    hace 8 años

I love my $5 extendable Magnifying mirror from Ikea, but don't wear enough makeup to care about different lighting.

enduring agradeció a Errant_gw
  • Bunny
    hace 8 años

daisy, if you looked like that model you wouldn't need one. :)

enduring, I need magnification and truthful light. The best is natural light, sitting right in front of a window. I need the truth.

enduring agradeció a Bunny
  • sheloveslayouts
    hace 8 años

I can't handle the truth ;-)

I just turned 40.

enduring agradeció a sheloveslayouts
  • enduring
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

You'll get used to it :) Cause you wont want to be kept out of the loop, lol.

• kats737
    hace 8 años

She has amazing posture!

enduring agradeció a kats737
  • Patti
    hace 8 años

I mistakenly replaced my broken make-up mirror with one that has 10x magnification. Holy moly! I hope none of my friends has vision like that.

enduring agradeció a Patti
  • enduring
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Patti, lol. Its the future!

• southofsa
    hace 8 años

"I can't handle the truth ;-)

I just turned 40."

Wait til 50.

A few years back I went to get fitted for new glasses. They had a fancy dancy thing that took your picture on a computer and they did all the measurements for the glasses. I looked at the pic and thought "Hey, I look pretty good." Then I turned 90 degrees and looked in a mirror and realized the computer photoshopped all the wrinkles out automatically. Boy if that didn't give me pause.

On my good days I remember I earned every one of them. But not every day is a good day ;-) Ignorance is bliss.

Lisa

• PRO
    Robertson Kitchens
    hace 8 años

Looks like a great product. I had the old mirror from Conair lol

• Errant_gw
    hace 8 años

So did I, RK. Except mine has a slider instead of the knob. I thought I looked so sexy when I slid that sucker all the over to Evening :D

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.