Houzz Logo Print
dyckgmd

Cabinet style and wood species? Knotty alder perhaps?

dyckgmd
hace 8 años
Ranch Makeover in the Midwest · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Kitchen & Bath Trends of Kansas, LLC
    hace 8 años

Yes it is Knotty Alder. There is also a glaze on the finish which really makes the natural grains & textures look even more beautiful. It is always important to remember that knotty alder will exhibit large open knots and color variations. Thanks you for visiting Houzz.

dyckgmd agradeció a Kitchen & Bath Trends of Kansas, LLC
  • dyckgmd
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks for the quick response! Would you be able to give me any info on the name of the cabinet door style or the company that made them? I really like it!

• PRO
    Kitchen & Bath Trends of Kansas, LLC
    hace 8 años

The cabinet is custom built by Acorn Valley Custom Cabinetry. I am a dealer for this cabinet line. It is a beautiful door and is a custom design for this customer. If you are interested in getting pricing, I would be happy to help you. You can reach me at 620-836-5741 Monday - Friday 8-5 or by appointment.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.