Houzz Logo Print
mitchell_parker

What's your guilty pleasure when home alone?

Mitchell Parker
hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años

Do you like to sing in the shower? Lounge around in a bathrobe eating Bonbons? Watch bad TV? What do you do at home when no one is around?

Share your guilty pleasures with Houzzers!

2011 417 Idea Home · Más información

Comentarios (238)

• Ann
    hace 8 años

Margo, probably more than a few people and it won't be the first time we've done that:)

• Ann
    hace 8 años

Margo, you'll be so proud of me. I had a great political comment carefully typed and reviewed but I backspaced and didn't post it. It's unusual that I refrain like I just did:)))))) I'm patting myself on the back:)

• User
    hace 8 años
    Ann...lol
  • User
    hace 8 años

OH Ann, come on....

• joannpb
    hace 8 años

I'm hereby adopting the pack of you.

• Ann
    hace 8 años

Margo, you know it's best for me to refrain from political comments as I can get into big trouble that way:) But dang, that's going to be very hard as the election approaches next year:)

• User
    hace 8 años

Big trouble from who? Let freedom ring!

• User
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Well Chook I have hung onto my hat for over a half hour and I have not laughed once at Grover yet????????.she is probably sleeping lol.

• User
    hace 8 años
    Shouldn't that be hang onto your HAT'S ??
  • quokkaz
    hace 8 años

hey terry toon BACK OFF attacking our chook

I have known chook for many many years (she got me onto houzz)

and she is definitely not a racist in any way whatsoever !!!

chooks been on houzz for more then 2 years

you can go and look at anything she has submitted

there will not be one racist post

And whats with your "ha ha " jibe about Aussies that chook knows not being racist

if anyones trying to hijack a thread its you

YOU TROUBLE MAKING TROLL !!!

once again BACK OFF !!!

• User
    hace 8 años

• User
    hace 8 años

• User
    hace 8 años

ROFLROFLROFL!!!!!!! Keep your hat!!!

• User
    hace 8 años
    Yes Margo, keep all of them! Lol, lol.
  • joannpb
    hace 8 años

Oh, yes, the daffodil! Roxsol, I'm calling you Sunshine in my mind from now on.

• User
    hace 8 años
    Aww, that is sweet.
  • User
    hace 8 años

You forgot a few Roxsol

PPP

• User
    hace 8 años

AND a couple of stunning outfits;)

• Mark
    hace 8 años

Margo you forgot the mooze hat/ pjs Lol !

• Mark
    hace 8 años

We overlapped !

• User
    hace 8 años

OH let's not forget these;)

• User
    hace 8 años

Mark, I am waiting for you to crown my head with my latest hat;)

• Mark
    hace 8 años

A rush job but it's very festive Margo !

• User
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

That was a very nice *gesture* Mark ')

• zazfuzzroc
    hace 8 años

I cannot say exactly what I do.... Remember, Santa is watching...

Oh geez.....? Santa is watching, that's sick..... Lol :D

• Mark
    hace 8 años

• User
    hace 8 años
    I love it Margo! What a wonderful picture portfolio you have!...plus you are an award winning Houzzer AND a close associate with Martha!...In your face Ricky Gronseth!!! LOL
  • zazfuzzroc
    hace 8 años

Though, it is fun to accessorize while home alone...

;) ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ :D

• User
    hace 8 años
    zaz, I, apparently, am shopping at the wrong places!
  • User
    hace 8 años

Zaz- what are you trying to get this thread flagged lol, that would be funny for Houzz to get their own thread flagged!

• User
    hace 8 años

AND then removed to *Other* ')

• User
    hace 8 años

Roxsol- I am starting to think we may be long lost sisters;)

• zazfuzzroc
    hace 8 años

LOL :) Yeah Margo, though I think that's quite tame compared to some above. I was actually going to post my bra pillows. Lol :) But I cannot access the previous comments on my thread.... keep getting an error and it won't expand...? Anyone else having that issue?

• zazfuzzroc
    hace 8 años

Yeah Roxy, that's the throw that keeps on giving! Lol :P

• User
    hace 8 años

OH Boy, posting something like that pic to Kardis could bring off a pre-mature EJac, lol

• User
    hace 8 años
    Margo, you had to know this was coming!
  • User
    hace 8 años

Meanwhile with my luck ... Ricky Gronseth has gone on to become a worldwide renown concert pianist;(

• User
    hace 8 años

OMG- everytime I see the redrum twins I think of my trip to Mackinac Island and staying in the Straights Lodge at Mission Point. It was right out of The Shining. I told the hotel clerk that I could not stay at the hotel another night. I asked her if she saw the movie The Shining and she straight ed up her back , gave me the look and said redrum redrum loll lolllllll ........ we checked out!!

• zazfuzzroc
    hace 8 años

Well Margo..... I aim to please! ;) Think of it as community service! Ha ha ha

• havingfun
    hace 8 años

Oh Zaz, this present should make it past the sensors, i will even let you unwrap it by yourself. tehehe

Hilariously Outrageous ‘Ugly Holiday Sweaters’ You Need to See · Más información

• zazfuzzroc
    hace 8 años

Thanks Havingfun, but can't I have this one....? Pleeeeaaaasssseeee! ;)

Okay...so, now everyone knows what I do at home when I'm alone! LOL ;)

• User
    hace 8 años
    zaz and having, oh my!
  • excitedt
    hace 8 años

When I'm home alone, which is rare. I like to play my records on my turntable. I love to look at the album covers and go down memory lane. I'm so glad they are bringing the portable players back. I think I may buy me one for Christmas.

• bombette
    hace 8 años

Internet- oddball, weird, historical

Ice cream- Tillamook salted butterscoth, Umpqua espresso madness

Staying up as late as I damn well please while enjoying both

• Amy Klein
    hace 8 años

No one in my house likes opera except for me. I have to wait until they're all gone, and then I take advantage of my tiled floors and soaring ceilings and just belt it out. The acoustics in here are awesome.

• joannpb
    hace 8 años

You sing opera? I'm impressed.

• havingfun
    hace 8 años

I don't really feel all that guilty, well not anymore, I like to post polls to houzz on things i see online or in dezeen.

I used to be impressed when someone sang, then they came out with american idol, the voice, america's got talent, etc. etc.. Beginning to believe that i should get an award for being unique enough not to be able to sing. lol

• texasboykin
    hace 8 años
    Your not alone Fun. I sound horrible, but when other half goes out of town I sing to my hearts content. I also run to the store to buy calves liver and make myself a big plate of liver and onions. Never found anyone to eat it with me. Except my dogs! And I take turns with my dogs letting them sleep with me. When I am by myself I get to work in my wood working room with no interruptions, i.e., making lunch, making dinner. Not very often do I get to totally dedicate 8 hours to a project in a day.
  • havingfun
    hace 8 años

good thing that all of you have each other with all that liver and onions! lol

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.