Houzz Logo Print
deneice001

Need help with paint colors for Home Office? Part 1

deneice griffin
hace 8 años
I would like to add some color to our home office, but with no color sense, I would appreciate ideas??? Also looking to paint entryway to coordinate with office.. HELP PLEASE!

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Friese-Mier Co.
    hace 8 años

I think a rich, red would go great on the walls of this space! Pulling color from your entry rug and the vase in the corner on the outside of the office will help to create cohesion within the space. You can then use an off-white or tan to paint the entry of the space. This will keep you going in the direction of using the entry rug as a piece that you pulled inspiration from. Here are some great colors from Sherwin Williams that you could check out.

This is Sherwin Williams - Real Red

This is Sherwin Williams - Buckram Binding

Hope this helps you out! Would love to see this room become extremely rich warm.

• deneice griffin
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    I was actually look at SW 6130 Mannered Gold For office? Which would coordinate with rug?
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.