Houzz Logo Print
roberta4917

Love the table lamps where did you get them?

roberta4917
hace 8 años
Jacob Residence · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Rajni Alex Design
    hace 8 años

Hi these lamps can be purchased through me, I can find out from the vendor the lead time and the pricing. It runs in thousands. William sonoma home also is carrying this right now, however it is for $3450, and I am pretty sure I can get this for you for much lesser than that. Do let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Rajni

• roberta4917
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly. I would like to know the price for each. I would be interested in two.

• PRO
    Rajni Alex Design
    hace 8 años

Please also note, these come without any shades from the vendor, they only specialize in crystal Quartz lamps and accessories. However, I will be more than happy to provide you the suitable dimensions and sizes for shades for thes lamps:).

best

Rajni

• roberta4917
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks so much for the information, but I've chosen other lamps. I appreciate all the information and your getting back to me so promptly.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.