Houzz Logo Print
cassandra_demedeiros

Family/dining room wall

CassandraD
hace 8 años

Hello,

I am stumped on how to decorate my family/dining room area. On the left of the room I will have the family room with sectional and on the right side I will have a dining area - just dining table and chairs for now. The shelving under the TV can go but I am not sure how to seperate the rooms and what to place on the walls. Any feedback would definitely help!

Thanks

Comentarios (2)

• susan2494
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Your TV is awfully high. Did you do that on purpose? Would like to see the furniture in the room before making any suggestions. The best way to define different areas in the same room is with area rugs. I would not be doing you any favors offering advice before seeing what you will have in the room..

Move in the pieces you have and then re-post photos.

• PRO
    Digital Creations Custom Home Theaters
    hace 8 años
    Like Susan said the tv is pretty high on the wall. If you plan to separate the room without a partition I would bring the tv a little bit more towards the "family room" side and put it on a swinging mount so it can be viewed from the dining room. Add a credenza underneath to hold your components and face your sectional in a way that doesn't cut off the space between the family area and dining area. You could still utilize the shelves as art pieces on either side of the tv and that can sort of fill the wall.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.