Houzz Logo Print
drkate2013

need help with warm color combinations for therapy room

drkate2013
hace 8 años

I am painting a psychologists office and creating a therapy space that is warm and "wombish", safe and comforting to clients. Can you offer some ideas?

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    J and S Painting Plus, Inc
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I would definitely agree that you go with warm earth tones...something soothing that would make you feel comfortable ...check out the color classics fan deck from Benjamin Moore....#1128 adobe beige, #1053 sierra hills, a nice green Garden Path #466 or Nature's scenery #1524

• rredpenn
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Wombish? :)

I found an interesting link describing "comfort rooms" which are used for calming mental health patients in various settings. It is a long binder full of information, and may be worth skimming through for ideas. I don't think the color of these rooms are as important as the contents of the rooms... lighting, furnishings, aromas, sounds, soothing-to-touch surfaces/objects, etc.

https://www.omh.ny.gov/omhweb/resources/publications/comfort_room/

• mrskain1
    hace 8 años
    Google science of color for some ideas.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.