Houzz Logo Print
gerall

Love the square table.

gerall
hace 8 años
I looked at the store gallery and saw only a parquet table. The one here looks different and I like it better. What is the price for a 48inch square table just like this one?
Chavers X Square Trestle Table · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    You're Unique, LLC
    hace 8 años

Hi there! Thank you so much for your interest in our tables! We can build this table for $696 in an all over stain and you can add a painted base as in the picture for an additional $75. This design is similar in build as our Chavers X trestle table but it is square and the stringer or stretcher is straight and runs between the two trestles. If you want to order, you can send us an email at info@youreunique.net and I will send you a custom quote and dig up additional pics if needed.

Hope this helps and we look forward building your beautiful table!

Thank you!

Traci, John and the "Unique" team!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.