Houzz Logo Print
samtuerk

What type of outdoor furniture should I put?

samtuerk
hace 8 años
I want lounge chairs on the part with the grass and pavers and a seating/ dining on the solid part but am not sure what color or wood.

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    flair lighting
    hace 8 años

paint the wall, add the garden and do the seating last. it will feel more complete than an easier to choose. I see MCM type furniture or classic contemporary.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    hace 8 años

I would first plant creeping fig (like shown below) to cover your white wall and provide a backdrop for your lovely area. The plants are very inexpensive. It will take a couple of seasons to cover the wall, but once it's done you just have to give the face a minor trim from time to time.

I'm just providing you with some of my favorite seating solutions for inspiration. Think of it as another room of your home.

• PRO
  • PRO
    Humanity Home & Cabinetry, LLC.
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

dot & bo is a great site to look through- I recommend modern ( you have clean lines- edges of pool,in the grass & cement, as well as windows) Play off that repetition.

• PRO
    360Five Designs
    hace 6 años

Hi Samtuerk,

We offer quite a few pieces that would look great in your space. I agree with Humanity Home & Cabinetry, your clean lines are something to be highlighted. Take a look at our modern, zero-maintenance furniture offerings in Black and Blond Echo. I think our Blond Echo "wood" would really compliment the color of your home. We have numerous lounge chair and dining set options. A few are below.

• miss lindsey (She/Her)
    hace 6 años

I'm in favour of powder coat metal, to play up the Mediterranean flair of the house:

• miss lindsey (She/Her)
    hace 6 años

You might find all the photos in the series inspirational, in fact. Here is the link https://www.houzz.com/projects/296542/estate-mediterranean-garden

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.