Houzz Logo Print
amiller_dolphin

How did you set up the progector?

amiller_dolphin
hace 8 años
I am looking for new room ideas and I am locked on this one. I am thinking about setting up a progector, but I don't know how. Any tips and tricks?
South Beach Teen Room · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Kathy Corbet Interiors
    hace 8 años

The equipment came form Best Buy. They can guide you with what you need.

• PRO
    Davis Audio & Video
    hace 8 años

The projector and screen size will determine where the projector goes. Typically it will be mounted from the ceiling or on the back wall. To get technical, once the screen size is selected you look to the "throw distance" of the projector. This will tell you how far from the screen the projector needs to sit to correctly fill the screen. I recommend contacting a local Custom Home Theater company or Home Automation company.

• PRO
    Digital Creations Custom Home Theaters
    hace 8 años

In harmony with Davis Audio, a home theater company can show you the things you need to consider like running electrical to the location of the projector, making sure lighting is not in issue due to windows, the location of your components, etc. Definitely check with someone in your area before you purchase all of the equipment, have them look at the room, take specs and then let you know what is feasible.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.