Houzz Logo Print
cutiepie56

I can't find a color for my dang living room design I'm doing...

Sydney Torgersen
hace 8 años

I'm annoyed... I can't find any color schemes for the design i'm doing... I like the orange, grey, and white look, but I don't know...

Paint Color SW7046 Anonymous · Más información

Pure White SW 7005 · Más información

Do these look like a good combo?

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    nBaxter Design + Real Estate
    hace 8 años
    Yes, but... Color is only about 40% of the room's success. 60% is knowing how to use them. If you do the light on the walls, the mink as an accent and in pillows, light upholstery, gold for the furniture-- wood pieces sparingly, and orange in the pillows and accents, you'll be okay.
    Sydney Torgersen agradeció a nBaxter Design + Real Estate
  • Elle
    hace 8 años

I think an orange/gray/white combo. could look good. The orange and gray will be pretty dark and intense on a large scale. Depending on the size of the space and the amount of natural light, you could consider backing them down to one shade lighter on the same color card.

Sydney Torgersen agradeció a Elle
  • hayleydaniels
    hace 8 años

If you're going to go with gray, I'd go with a charcoal gray, not something that has green undertones, but isn't green or gray.

A more grayish green would look fabulous with that orange as green and orange are great together.

Paint Color SW 6178 Clary Sage from Sherwin-Williams · Más información

SW 6642 Rhumba Orange · Más información

Sydney Torgersen agradeció a hayleydaniels
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.