who's bi-fold doors did you use? are doors subject to snow buildup

rponkowski
hace 8 años
True Blue · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Steven Allen Designs, LLC
    hace 8 años

The Bi-Fold Door is made by WindDoor. We are in Houston, Tx so we don't have a snow issue here just heat. Thanks

• PRO
    Lanai Doors
    hace 8 años

Our Bi-fold door system operates the same way any exterior door would with snow build up. With the standard threshold our bi-fold door can create a weather tight seal that exceeds industry standards for both air and water infiltration. Please contact us if you would like to discuss further. www.lanaidoors.com

• PRO
    Otis Creek Construction
    hace 7 años

I offer the first Hurricane Tested Door system. Contact me for more information. I represent Panda Windows and Doors and more info can also be found at Panda-Windows.com. I represent this product in Montana so snow buildup is a very critiqued issue in my area. The Panda product has been installed on the Aspen Art Museum and the National Club in Toronto.

• Luba Cherbakov
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

We loved how pictures of the Panda windows and folded doors look and ordered the product. Unfortunately, we are very unhappy with the service. All commitments are broken, no follow-ups, calls are not answered. If you have a good direct contact to the management, please let me know.

• PRO
    Steven Allen Designs, LLC
    hace 7 años

These Bi-Fold Doors Came From WinDor (http://www.windorsystems.com). We don't get much snow in Houston, Texas so I couldn't speak for the snow Build Up Issue. Thanks for your interest.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.