Houzz Logo Print
ahelton142

Looking to buy area rug to bring out this room

ahelton142
hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años

Just bought slip covers for recliners now I need an area rug . The space I'm working with is 12x10 so I'm thinking an 8 x 10 will work ! I'm undecided on color and print for rug . At first I wanted a neutral cream color because I have an olde English bulldogge who likes to be at my feet and sheds white . Now I'm thinking something more bold maybe a rug that combines the creams, greens, browns and maybe add a red or burgundy in also . Working on a budget! What's your advice?

Comentarios (6)

• ahelton142
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    I have 2 rugs in mind ! What do you think ? I really love the dark one but I'm not sure that maybe the light one would look better !
  • ahelton142
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Would there be a possibility that you have some way to place these rugs in my room from the pics on here so I can see before I buy ??? That would be great !
  • PRO
    Floorplan Rugs
    hace 8 años

Hi again! Of the two, I would go with the second one. Its more neutral composition would give you flexibility to play with your pillows and other textures/art in the room, where the other will really dictate the look of the whole space.

As for your request, that is a service that we offer when people are using our consulting service, which we provide for the handmade rugs available on our site at floorplanrugs.com. For the ones you found on amazon, I'd suggest looking at the shipping/return policies to make sure you can send it back if you're not happy with how it works out.

Hope this helps!

• ahelton142
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Well this what I bought ! Now do I have it placed right or should I pull it out from under recliners to cover more floor ? Or turn around other direction ?
  • PRO
    Floorplan Rugs
    hace 8 años

I wouldn't necessarily turn it lengthwise since it will feel too narrow against the couch, but you could play with how far you pull it underneath the sofa and chairs. We have a bunch of Pinterest boards with inspiration on how to place rugs in a room: check it out!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.