Houzz Logo Print
angeliawright

What is the backsplash behind the stove called?

angeliawright
hace 11 años
Oakley Home Builders · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• Manny O
    hace 10 años
    Regarding the texture of the stacked stone directly behind the stove. How easy is that to keep clean with oil and food splatters?
  • Nancy Searle
    hace 10 años
    can't think it would be easy at all, in my opinion it would be a nightmare to clean
  • PRO
    Oakley Home Builders
    hace 10 años
    Precautions need to be taken in order to ensure that your backsplash will look as beautiful in ten years as it did the day it was installed. The best way to ensure your backsplash’s longevity and luster is to apply sealant to your tiles and grout.
  • rkthansi
    hace 9 años
    Can you please be more specific with the name of the subway tile, thanks
  • Theresa Dara
    hace 9 años

Will you kindly tell me what is the company's name and color of the backsplash tiles under the cabinets? and where I can purchase them. I am from Staten Island, NY

• Kelsey Compars
    hace 9 años

A kitchen like this would be my absolute dream of a kitchen. Every thing about it looks so spectacular. The color and design of the cabinets are so well done. http://www.alpinecabinetsinc.com

• Lisa Pinette
    hace 8 años

Countertop is busy as is the floor, would darker or lighter on island be more complimentary?

• PRO
    Pike Properties
    hace 6 años

Love the stone backsplash behind the range!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.