Houzz Logo Print
jamesjr62

Double doors

James Gary
hace 8 años
Is this a pic of the front door or a panty? We ca't tell if it's in the kitchen or leading into the house
First Her's ... Now Theirs · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Kitchen Witch Design
    hace 8 años

Yes... We could keep it a single door outswing as you have now but I am proposing changing it to a pocket door or a barstyle door so it isn't intruding in the Hallway. I am also proposing we make that hallway entry at least 60"

• James Gary
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Hello LIsa, I'm looking at my question and it made no sense at all. I'm sorry for the typos. Shows my multi-tasking skills need work, I was on the phone with Wendy looking at the picturtes. So let me try this again, the door in the picture is the pantry? (panty) LOL...OMG, I'm so sorry. I like the idea of raising the ceiling to 60" if possible. We had a few estimates for the furnace and it can be done; just not cheap! I will pass this on to Wendy..Thank you!

• PRO
    Kitchen Witch Design
    hace 8 años

Welcome! I am out of the store today but will check website throughout day so please let me know what you think of options so far and I need your email if you can send it to me... mine is lisa.a.pugmire@store.lowes.com

• James Gary
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

you can use jg62@comcast.net or jamesgaryjr@gmail.com both work

We love the options so far, Wendy is praising the work and design as am I.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.