Houzz Logo Print
christine1ca

hey chloe! what is fabric on these curtains?

christine1ca
hace 11 años
i have always loved this room. thanks!
Potrero Hill House · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Chloe Warner
    hace 11 años
    Hi there - it's a Fortuny! I hope that helps, I can't remember the exact print. Cheers - chloe
  • christine1ca
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    ha. funny! i was looking around for a less expensive version of the fortuny that i want. guess i should just spring for the real deal?
  • PRO
    Chloe Warner
    hace 11 años
    are you in SF? Sloan Miyasato has both, and I honestly don't think you have to throw down for the real deal. I can't remember the name of the lines but they are gorgeous and no one would ever know.
  • christine1ca
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    yes, in sf. i wanted to contrast a somewhat traditional damask with modern pendant lights in our kitchen and the fortuny print is perfect. i found it at sloan miyasato. do they have another line that is less?
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.