Rope Light

User
hace 8 años
Where you got the awesome rope light?
Deauville Court · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• HJ M
    hace 8 años
    I am not the designer of this room, but I do know that rope LED lights will create this type of effect. Good quality ones can be found on Ebay for less than $20 in varying lengths.
  • PRO
    FX Pros, LLC
    hace 8 años

There's no rope light that will come close to this effect. These are DMX RGB LED lights and have the ability to display every color in the spectrum with 255 steps of dimming. They are controlled by the same remote the owners use to control the audio/video components. The lights change colors based on the source they are watching, I.e. Blue for DirecTV, green for Xbox. The lights will also turn red when they pause video, green when they press play to resume.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.