Houzz Logo Print
andellis

Is the fireplace electric?

andellis
hace 8 años
I love that you made a great room cozy. I am trying to do the same in our home and it is very challenging. I had thought of putting a half wall between our kitchen and living room and installing an electric fireplace in it. So I'm curious if this is an electric fireplace and any thoughts you have on that. Thank you so much!
Aspen Condo · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Hutton Design Studio
    hace 8 años

Hi there!! This is actually a gas fireplace, however, we have put gas fireplaces in spaces that have turned out nicely. Depending on the quality, there are options that are very convincing as fireplaces. Items that help a lot with making a space more comfortable are great cushy chairs, throws and a nice rug with a thicker pile. This particular rug has a thicker pile and it definitely warms up the space as well.

andellis agradeció a Hutton Design Studio
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.