Houzz Logo Print
meili49

Color Question

meili49
hace 8 años
Is there a place I can go to see this floor, I am in SC. And what does the comment about the color changing mean?
Blue Ridge Series-Brazilian Cherry · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Impressions Flooring Collection
    hace 8 años

Absolutely! Where in South Carolina are you located? If you'd like to give us your zip code that work the best.

Brazilian Cherry is light sensitive. In its freshly milled condition it will appear in color ranges from salmon to blond, but as it is exposed to light it will change to either a burgundy or dark brown color. This process is called oxidation and is a natural occurrence in some woods including American Cherry, Cumaru, Ipe, Tigerwood, (most exotics). The length of time for the wood to completely oxidize will vary based on the amount of natural light it is directly exposed to, but generally speaking it takes several months for this transformation to occur.

For more information about this process, check out our blog post:http://www.impressionshardwoodcollection.com/wood-it/brazilian-cherry-jatoba-what-you-see-is-not-always-what-you-get/.

Thanks!

• meili49
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

We are in Pawleys Island SC, 29585.

• PRO
    Impressions Flooring Collection
    hace 8 años

Three dealers that are close to you:

Freeman’s Hardwood

Pawley’s Island

843-450-7877

Island Floors & Rug

Pawley’s Island

843-237-4704

Shoreline Flooring

Myrtle Beach

843-626-1742

Give them a call and I am sure someone would be glad to show you a sample of Brazilian Cherry. You can also order a FREE small sample through our website: http://www.impressionshardwoodcollection.com/?post_type=flooring&specifications=brazilian-cherry&s=

Let us know if you have any other questions!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.