cherie5434

Is the drape one piece of fabric hung on a drapery pole?

cherie5434
20 de Julio de 2015
Beautiful drapes! Looks polished yet effortless. I am considering this look for my home office. Is the drape one piece of fabric swagged on a drapery pole? Would this look work with a corner window and another regular window?
Thanking YOU in advance for your time. ~Cherie

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Mitchell Designs LLC

Hi Cherie,

Thank you for the complement! This treatment is made with three separate pieces. The full length section is an actual drapery panel that is attached to the back of the pole. The next two sections are a swag and a jabot that are both attached to the pole to appear as if they were wrapped around the pole. I have two other examples of this treatment in my projects file under drapery. The other two were made with attached tassel fringe. It is definitely a cleaner and different look without the fringe. Both are nice, depends on the look you are going for.

I am not sure if I am clear on what you are describing for the corner and regular window. If you mean two windows that meet in a corner, this look would work.

Regards,

Shirley Mitchell

cherie5434 agradeció a Mitchell Designs LLC
  • cherie5434

Hi Shirley~ Thank YOU for such a detailed
    reply. You do lovely work!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.