Houzz Logo Print
kwansie

What colour curtain poles?

KXD
hace 8 años
Hi, all you good and helpful people... I am wondering what colour curtain pole would go with a grey, white and yellow bedroom colour scheme?
I considering black but not sure... The walls are F&B Wimborne white and the curtains are coloured ochre, white and grey.
Hoping it is not the most trivial question ever posted!!
Thank you!!!

Comentarios (6)

• Najeebah
    hace 8 años
    hi! nothing is trivial when designing :) I think black rods sound great. of you have any black pole, hold it up where the actual one will go, and hold up some of the curtain below. If it works, eureka! if however, it seems too dark, use a steel gray instead. hope that helps
  • PRO
    Lauren Gilberthorpe Interiors
    hace 8 años

Hi there. The devil is in the detail! It depends on a few other factors - what ironmongery do you have on the window? Do you have any other black in the room (this can be anywhere - lampbases, cushions...) that will tie in with the black pole?

• KXD
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Hello, thank you for the very helpful comments. There is no other black in the room at the moment...although I have thought of adding a touch of black somewhere to ground it a bit.
    I have some yellow black and grey fabric and have thought of making a cushion out of this..but so far no black yet.
    Thanks!!!
  • KXD
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    The window is wooden framed and painted in Wimborne white...
  • PRO
    Lauren Gilberthorpe Interiors
    hace 8 años

No worries! Add a touch of black and I'm sure it will look great :) Good luck!

Lauren

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.