Houzz Logo Print
coombes5

what colors can you put with a blue couch?

Rae Ann Coombes
hace 11 años
i would love some idea's

Comentarios (14)

• jonbarnes1997
    hace 11 años
    You can use a light tan or a dark maroon/ burgundy.
  • quilter131
    hace 11 años
    I like to draw my accent colors from either a painting on the wall or fabric on the windows. You could choose one color in abundance and a second color in small amounts or just the one color.
  • michigammemom
    hace 11 años
    I love the look of these coral and pink throw pillows with a powder blue sofa.
    Kelly Wearstler Bengal Bazaar Pillow Covers By Aurelia6311 · Más información
  • PRO
    Creations Nadia Interior Design
    hace 11 años
    yor tiles are in the biege/reddish/orangy/yellowish shades? yes? is this room large and bright or?
  • PRO
    Wabisabi Green
    hace 11 años
    Chocolate brown and blue are are a classic combination such as in these Papyrus, Frond and Bloom throw pillows.
  • anne dee
    hace 11 años
    I really think everyone needs to see the rest of your space before color suggestions.
  • Manon Floreat
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    So everyone can see Molly's suggestion - I like it, too!
  • Molly
    hace 11 años
    Thank you!
  • PRO
    The Staging Fashionista
    hace 11 años
    Dark brown, orange, lime green, yellow!!! This is a great neutral tone so almost any color you like would go!
  • anitajoyce
    hace 11 años
    Yes, I agree with others, please show us the whole room.
  • bygeorgi
    hace 11 años
    Yes ,whole room please and what colors could you add from an adjoining room? Gorgeous sofa , where is it from?
  • croyce12
    hace 11 años
    Absolutely live the sofa, where did u get it?
  • DIAspoton
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    molly got it absolutely right with pillows that actually use the color of the sofa along with introducing new colors and pattern. it makes such a difference when the sofa color is used in layering rather just than throwing seperate colors in and hoping they work.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.