Houzz Logo Print
cindymaxfield

should I paint or stain the doors in my hallway

cindymaxfield
hace 8 años

We have just put in maple distressed floors in our house and I have stained trim on all the doors and windows in this area. I will be hanging new doors in the small hall way and continuing with the stained trim but I don't know what to do with the doors. The bedrooms all have white trim so white on the inside is fine but I'm afraid it will look odd on the hallway side unless I stain them?

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Real Estate Agents
    hace 8 años

I love the staining wood, it brings out the natural color of the wood. As you know stain comes in water-based and oli. Oil stains take longer to dry. Water base are low odor and faster drying time. A light color stain helps the room look bigger. Love your fireplace.

HOME SWEET HOME.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.