Houzz Logo Print
liz348

Did you get the 4 1/2" shutters from Rockford?

liz348
hace 8 años
I was told that they only had 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 wide shutters. Also you state that these are "interior" to the window. I was told they only did them outside the window. Could you elaborate and tell me what city you are in? I am in Dallas.
Plantation Shutters · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Rockwood Shutters
    hace 8 años

Yes, these are shutters with 4 1/2 inch louvers from Rockwood Shutters, Blinds and Draperies. They were purchased and installed in the Bay Area of San Francisco California. Our wood and faux wood shutters are available in 4 1/2 inch louvers, but our Liteline brand shutters are only available with 3 1/2 inch louvers. You can see our website www.RockwoodShutters.com for more details on both the wood and faux wood shutters. They are "interior" shutters, meaning inside the home, not inside the window. If you have any further questions you can call us at 866-867-6801 to talk to a representative personally.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.