hace 8 años

Hello. I plan to renovate my bathroom.

I need to calculate
tile amount.

I found an interesting free calculator by JustCalc.com for that:

http://justcalc.com/wall-tile-calculator/

But I am not sure if
I should use it and if it is correct.

Can somebody take a look on it and give me an advise?

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Mint tile Minneapolis
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Slighly different variation of this post was up a day or 2 back...wanting feedback on the software itself....no mention of building and buying.. ??? HMMMM

• sasharovnyak
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Just removed that PRO. I was in hurry to register so I clicked whatever. I want to buy some new tile, and I dont want to overpay. Thus, I ask if I should rely on this software?

• PRO
    Mint tile Minneapolis
    hace 8 años

Fair enough....post a pic of the tile, the brand and what you are looking at paying.

• live_wire_oak
    hace 8 años

Rely on basic 4th grade math and your own experience based on tile size and layout. If you lack experience with that, then the tile pro that you hire will be happy to do that for you and purchase the correct quantities. Calculators for problems like that are useless.

• sasharovnyak
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Hmm. I ll check that. But could you check my one, because I already estimated all I need. Just would be nice to know that that one is reliable so I dont over-spend.

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    hace 8 años

sasharovnyak:

You have to estimate for waste with tile. This could be affected by the pattern chosen to lay it.

I do tile repair and the folks who didn't keep or plan for extra are very sorry. Even if you find the same tile years later, it isn't the same run. You want a few left over at completion.

• User
    hace 8 años

Folks, it's just a SPAMMER trying for clickthroughs.

• sasharovnyak
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Joseph, what kind of tile dimensions would you recommend for a bathroom 2x4 meters. Only for walls. So that you have minimal amount of waste?

• PRO
    RIM Express, Inc
    hace 8 años

your waste amount will depend more on layout than on size of tiles. Unless you are planning to tile more than 500 sq/ft which is approximately 50 sq/ meters you shouldn't worry about waste.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.