Houzz Logo Print
hstorkey

Width of this kitchen

hstorkey
hace 8 años
Hi there, would love to know the overall width of this kitchen as we have a galley style kitchen we need to refurbish and I love this one. My husband says this kitchen is much wider than ours - ours is 2.5m wide. Can you put me out of my misery please? And would you also tell me the width of your patio doors? Thanks and regards, Helena
Talbot Road, kitchen · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Yabsley Stevens Architects Ltd.
    hace 8 años
    Hi Helena, your husband is correct to a degree, sorry to disappoint. The kitchen is generally 2.8m wide but 3.3m where the sink is positioned in the bay window. With 2.5m I would suggest you have a run of full depth units with 700mm wide worktop, on the opposite wall a storage wall floor to ceiling of units 400mm deep. This gives you lots of useful storage space that isn't too deep, effectively what we did with the kitchen in the pictures. You would then have 1.4m wide circulation space, wide enough to allow two people to pass comfortably. The patio doors are 1.8m wide. I hope this helps. Sara
    hstorkey agradeció a Yabsley Stevens Architects Ltd.
  • hstorkey
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Thanks for your reply. We want to put patio doors at the end of our kitchen and our willing to sacrifice some cupboard space. We also don't need a seating area as big as yours - just two bar stools and a very small peninsular arrangement with wider worktop overhang would suffice. I will have a play around with everything. Our kitchen may not be as wide but your layout has inspired me. Many thanks.
  • Usuario de Houzz-180619732
    hace 5 años

Hi love this kitchen design can I please ask the length? Thanks

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.