Houzz Logo Print
pacindy

Love the beautiful stained glass window! Where did you get it?

PA Cindy
hace 9 años

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Doyle Coffin Architecture LLC
    hace 9 años

Thanks for your question. That window was acutally something my client had and wanted to incorporate into the design. There are many salvage retailers both online and I'm sure in your community that sell antique and reproduction stained glass windows. Searching for that great "find" is part of the fun....good luck with your search!

PA Cindy agradeció a Doyle Coffin Architecture LLC
  • PRO
    The Last Unicorn Stained Glass Studio
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Gosh, what a gorgeous piece of work! If you are interested in having something like this made, I would be thrilled to help you regardless of your location. My work is shipped nationwide. Please take a look at my portfolio - I can create absolutely any design you like in any size. I am not sure where you are located, but I am in NC, but have customers in Washington State, NJ, NY, MT, etc... I think the main reason is that our prices here are lower in comparison to other areas, so you may be pleasantly surprised as to how much you can afford!

• Linda Lawson
    hace 8 años

What a beautiful bathroom. Can you tell us the maker of the bathtub. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank You!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.