Houzz Logo Print
cajaholden

Bifold Door maneuver

cajaholden
hace 9 años
Are these doors designed to come off the track rail like that? I have issues with bifold doors on my laundry closet because they prevent my front loaders from opening. However, if I had doors that could fold outside the frame like this it would fix the problem. I looked at the TruStile site you mentioned in another question, but didn't see this information.
Memorial - Facelift · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    RD Architecture, LLC
    hace 8 años

Yes, they are designed to come off the track and there is no bottom track so the floor is continuous. I've heard builders refer to this type of door as "fold away bi-folds". They really come in handy!

Good luck!

S

• PRO
    Landquist & Son Inc
    hace 8 años
    One of our bipass doors may be a smart fix for your problem as well! Check us out on Houzz!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.