Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_277746

Painting....lintel and front door.

User
hace 9 años
Well, we bought this house end of 2014. There is this discolored spot on the front window lintel over a large window...
I was talking about painting the front door a more welcoming color, and my husband asked if we could paint the window lintel.
Although there is other wood trim, this is the only prominent wooden lintel...the others are small barely noticeable lintels under the eaves.
The other wood trim goes is either a beige with a slightly pinkish tinge to it, or a slightly greenish cast. Garage door bears both colors...
We don't need to paint the whole house at this point...
I was thinking if he wants the lintel and door the same color, I then have to match one of these. Yuck.
I was leaning toward a friendly color like a Kokopelli teal or a Jeckyll Sans Souci or a Redstone Ponderosa Pine (Valspar).
Would appreciate ideas...

Comentarios (9)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.