Houzz Logo Print
rebecque2014

Love the photo...

Rebecque Asher
hace 9 años
...I'm just wondering if they're running out of the water for a fun reason, or because of a shark?!
Hollywood Hills Retreat · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Caitlin McCarthy Design
    hace 9 años

Hi Rebecque! First of all, your question makes me think we should be best friends hah! The photo is a scene from Jaws, they are running out of the water because of a shark, but I also think it's a pretty fun image. My client loved this scene from this movie, so I had it framed and put it in his dining room!

• cbrowndds
    hace 9 años

Really lovely mix of colors and runs from slightly cool to slightly warm, it is not mix/matchy and it is just stunning! Congrats to you. Also, what is the tile? I love laying it in a herringbone when you have the other horizontals... Again, very well done.

• slmrtm
    hace 8 años
    You have a wonderful eye for composition. The balance of colors and the repeating horizontal lines are striking.
  • Rema Hanna
    hace 6 años

dimensions of table? 78 or 96 inches?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.