Houzz Logo Print
drearossetto

sliding doors?

drearossetto
hace 9 años
Curious, are these sliding glass doors, or some other kind of door. Would like to do this in our new construction. Thanks!
A new house in the land of prosecco · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Tollot&C LLC.
    hace 9 años

Good evening,
    this kind of windows are in multi layer larch and built with a system of "lift-sliding window" this substantially for have a better air tightness and for support the three laminated glasses installed on his base, if you are interested I can share to you the name of the brand, but because you know, this windows are made in Italy and actually non imported in the US.
    Probably you can find something of equivalent in this market....but I'm sorry I can't help you in this specific case.
    I remain at your disposition, Jacopo..

• emccarty
    hace 8 años

Is the awning on a switch or is it manually retracted. The awning itself looks custom made, is that correct?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.