Houzz Logo Print
howardandahava

Is this hydrazzo? If so, is it catalina blue? If not, what is it?!!!

howardandahava
hace 9 años
Casa de Fairbanks · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    DeMaria Landtech, Inc.
    hace 9 años

This is not hydrazzo this is a Glass pebble mix, Are you a homeowner or a pool professional?

• howardandahava
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

I'm a homeowner in Kauai, HI, about to build a pool!

• PRO
    DeMaria Landtech, Inc.
    hace 9 años

I can give you the mix design if you like but it may not match what they use out in Hawaii? We can also get the glass and pebble here and ship to Hawaii but it may be a little expensive?

• howardandahava
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

I'd love to know the mix design! Does it last longer than hydazzo? what about mold in the grout, which is a big challenge in Hawaii? We are going to use an ozone/uv light/copper system......

• PRO
    DeMaria Landtech, Inc.
    hace 9 años

product should last 15 years if cared for correctly. I like Hydrazzo also. both are great. Hopefully your contractor has worked with glass finishes before. I'll send you the mix design soon.

Send me your email address and i'll send you close up pic's

John

• howardandahava
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

Thank you so much for all your replies! My email is howardandahava@aol.com Do you think the Catalina Blue Hydrazzo would have a similar blue tone as the blue in this pool? I was thinking to do Catalina blue for the pool and jacuzzi, Pacific blue for the slide so it doesn't "read" as white, and then a glass tile border in an aqua blue for the border and infinity edge so it "disappears." We are doing a faux lava rock structure for the waterslide and jacuzzi that will sit above the pool. I think adding glass tiles for the whole pool and jacuzzi and waterslide would skyrocket the price of this already extravagant project!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.