Houzz Logo Print
awolf04

Where and how can I get this exact house plan?

awolf04
hace 9 años
Modern Farmhouse · Más información

Comentarios (11)

• TimAnd Landry
    hace 8 años

how many bed and baths does this home have? Its beautiful

• PRO
    Rembrandt Homes Inc.
    hace 8 años

3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths

• PRO
    Rembrandt Homes Inc.
    hace 8 años

I have the plan but need your email

• stacybw01
    hace 8 años

Hello, Could you please send me a copy of your altered house plan? We like the Westbury Park, but do not like the way the stairs cut into the kitchen cabinets.. I do not see that in your version! stacybwilliams@aol.com

• Kelly Jackson
    hace 8 años

Hi I sent you an email about seeing the layout of this house. Love this house!

• laciekay86
    hace 8 años

hi can I also get a copy this is what we plan on building and need options to look at

laciekay86@gmail.com

• Kayla Bucey
    hace 7 años
    Could you please email me this plan? Absolutely love it. Kaylabucey@gmail.com
  • Allie Dattilio
    hace 7 años

Ditto to what everyone else has said! Would love to the plan with the changes you made - allie.c.snyder@gmail.com Thank you!

• Brian Trybus
    hace 7 años

Can you please send me an email with this layout? Love love love

Masentrybus@gmail.com

• kimjonesdesigns
    hace 7 años
    I would love to see your floor plan as well. Please send to Kimjonesdesigns@gmail.com. My husband and I have been looking for quite some time and this seems exactly what we are looking for. Thank you!
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.