who makes the tile on the backsplash. Thanks

Debbi Bergwall
hace 9 años
Transitional White Master Bath · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    User
    hace 9 años

Beautiful design! What is the model # for the Robern Mirrors? And the lights?

• PRO
    Bathrooms by Brad
    hace 8 años
    What is the shape called of the mosaic border?
  • PRO
    MMCC, LLC
    hace 8 años

Circles mosaic.

• PRO
    MMCC, LLC
    hace 8 años

The lights are from Restoration Hardware, with a speciality shade. I don't have the model number for the Roburn mirrors, but they are mirrored in the interior and have electrical plugs inside.

• PRO
    Bathrooms by Brad
    hace 8 años
    I learned that the mosaic tile border is made by Terra Bella and code and name is YMB21, the piece above the border is called polished Bianco Carrara chair rail moulding, and the piece below it is called pencil moulding. Everything is made of the same marble material so it might make sense to purchase everything from Terra Bella. The Robern Vanities can be found here: http://shop.ferguson.com/product/robern-RMT20D4MDCR-polished-chrome-248551
  • PRO
    MMCC, LLC
    hace 8 años

Please note that when I had this chair moulding installed, I had to hand select which ones to use because some were a brighter white than others. I wanted the whitest carrara moulding I could find, so I had alot of waste. Also make sure that you get a sample from the current lot of the mosiac and the moulding to make sure it the right shade for your project.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.