mkpinkmama

How do I get king size bedding in the fabric??

mkpinkmama
4 de Febrero de 2015
Hawaiian Bedding Prints · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    The Shabby Nest
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a store or vendor. Follow that link for further information and pricing.
  • PRO
    Extremely Stoked
    Hi there :) I can make you a custom link here in my Houzz shop for the King Bedding. Are you interested in a King Duvet Cover or King Comforter and any other pieces? Thank you!!
  • mkpinkmama
    I am looking for this exact fabric in a king comforter, duvet, whatever works. Pillows for the bed as well as a possible dust ruffle. Also sheets that would match or a swatch of the fabric so I can find my own sheets. You can email me at mkpinkmama@pacbell.net. Thank you for the info. Tonia
  • PRO
    Extremely Stoked
    Alrighty...give me a little time and I will put together some products and prices for you :) Thank you!
    mkpinkmama agradeció a Extremely Stoked
  • mkpinkmama
    Ok. Thank you. I need to do itas inexpensive as possible I am low income however I really really like this fabric and just want to see how I can make it all work!!! Thank you so much for your time!!!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.