Houzz Logo Print
djbryk1234

Vanity

djbryk1234
hace 9 años
Is this vanity available with a 18/19" depth and a width of 36"?
Bathroom Vanity, Left Sided · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    The Rusted Nail
    hace 9 años
    Hey,
    We build every piece to order, so we can build to any size you may need. If you are interested i will put together a drawing for you and get a price estimate for the new size this week. If you like it we can then set up a new listing through Houzz for the custom size and cost and have the link sent directly to you.

Thanks for thinking of us for this project and please do not hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

Jeffrey Burke
  • djbryk1234
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Hi and yes, we are interested in having a firm estimate based upon 18" depth and 36" width. Please let me know if anything additional is needed. Thank you!
  • PRO
    The Rusted Nail
    hace 9 años
    To build the vanity without the sink, faucet, drain combination at this size will cost $1750 and that includes shipping to the Continental US. We can begin building this piece in approximately 2-3 weeks with another 2-3 for build time. Please let me know what you think and if you have any other questions or requests.

Thanks again

Jeff
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.