far right you need some pizazz
    challenge34 agradeció a jck910
  • Sheri
    hace 9 años
    I like the hexagons.
    challenge34 agradeció a Sheri
  • Stevi B
    hace 9 años
    Can't go wrong but...I just did a very similar white kitchen and finally decided on a backsplash with more pizazz than I planned on- it looks great- so I'd go with the hexagons- it's unique
    challenge34 agradeció a Stevi B
  • challenge34
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    stevi do you have a pic you can share?
  • zazfuzzroc
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Here's a few pictures. I've been searching for a bit...I hope this helps. If not and I can find something better, I will let you know. :) I know there's a lot. Trying to give you a good idea of things close to your options. Good luck with your kitchen, it looks very nice. :)

Newport Beach House Renovation · Más información

Modern Riverfront · Más información

Eagle Estates · Más información

Tyrol Hills Residence · Más información

Palos Park Kitchen Renovation · Más información

Victorian Kitchen · Más información

Palos Park Kitchen Renovation · Más información
  • Avery
    hace 9 años
    We did the hexagon mesh tile (Carrara marble) in our master bath. Love the unique look & texture it added....and have gotten lots of nice compliments about it. So yes, choose the hexagon. Beautiful kitchen!
  • Victoria Wirtz
    hace 9 años
    Recommend the far right tile choice and if you don't have under cabinet lighting, add it. Best thing I did in my kitchen and craft room.
  • User
    hace 9 años
    I'm anti hex because it looks like vintage flooring and your kitchen isn't vintage. I like the other two and my favorite is the subway. It's classic which is a lot different than vintage.
  • feeny
    hace 9 años
    I like both the hex tile and the subway. The matchstick mosaic is busy and, IMO, a bit overused at this point.
    Victorian Kitchen · Más información
  • Stevi B
    hace 9 años
    Challenge34- here are a couple of photos- color is a true aquamarine and textured- wavy- hope this helps
  • alexm364
    hace 9 años
    I like the second one the Subway, it looks less crowded and nicer with your kitchen design.
  • mam1022
    hace 9 años
    love the simplicity of your kitchen - I'd go hex especially if tiles are as big as picture posted by Zaz. second is subway.
  • qam999
    hace 9 años
    Subway a strong 1st, but give it a bit of color such as a pale gray or blue-gray. Hex a distant 2nd. Matchstick mosaic not an option as far as I am concerned.
  • erincarmody
    hace 9 años
    Your kitchen is beautiful. I would stay with a white colour and probably do a marble mosaic. The hexagon are really nice though.
  • mmdugaw
    hace 9 años
    When you look at the photo,you notice a large expanse of white. Something with a subtle bit of added color, such as zac's second choice might be nice. Some more wood close to that on the stools on some of the accessories would also give some warmth. Paint color is also a good choice. It seems soo hard to pick that final element-the backsplash, folks ask for help with that on Houzz all the time!
  • PRO
    Talianko Design Group, LLC
    hace 9 años
    You want to make sure you tie into the rest of your home. All three are neutral and will fit most other color schemes but which one matches your taste best and your home's architectural style?
  • Paulette
    hace 9 años
    I would suggest 3x6 Carrara marble in subway style
  • PRO
    Modiano Design
    hace 9 años
    I agree with some of the before comments. The 3rd option is a bit overused and a bit to common. It can also make a smaller kitchen appear even smaller and too busy.

A lot depends of the style of the rest of the house...? The hexagon adds a bit of craftsman/mediterranean/cape cod feel to the kitchen, the subway is more on the modern side.
  • PRO
    Modiano Design
    hace 9 años
    The third option is the most modern of course out of the 3.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.