Houzz Logo Print
mangaris

Love The Picture

mangaris
hace 9 años
Hi, its a great picture and great product; can I use this picture for my website?
Los Angeles Home Staging | Wade St., Mar Vista · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Modern Mecca™ | Los Angeles Home Staging
    hace 9 años
    Hi there - thanks for contacting me first regarding the photo. I am afraid this image is copyrighted and although I do have permission by the owner to use it, they did not give me permission to allow others to use it. You would have to contact the owner of the image directly and license it, in order to use on your website. Best wishes,
  • mangaris
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

Do you mind giving me who should I contact for this pictures? FYI, I work for Tata Enterprises, Inc who import the Mangaris Product and would like to see if possible to use this picture on Tata's website and brochure.

Thanks

Rudy

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.