Houzz Logo Print
rrfalkno

Where to put house numbers and mailbox?

Kitana DeRosa
hace 9 años
I need to put the house numbers up ( I thought about painting ) and the mailbox. I have matching mailboxes for each side, it's a double. I don't want to distract from the lighting though. Does anyone have any ideas?

Comentarios (9)

• marilynellis
    hace 9 años
    On the front of the mailbox.
  • sunnysideforever
    hace 9 años
    I would put bot mail boxes (black) under the light. As long as they are plain they will not be a focal point.

A bench and some art on the other side would be lovely.

Could you put some big numbers on the pink curb to the left of the stairs?
    Kitana DeRosa agradeció a sunnysideforever
  • PRO
    Hometrack Photography & Marketing for Realtors
    hace 9 años

My Houzz: Coastal Elegance for a 1917 Bungalow · Más información

Definitely put the mailbox under the light and numbers above the door. I love the bench idea or some lovely potted plants

Kitana DeRosa agradeció a Hometrack Photography & Marketing for Realtors
  • acm
    hace 9 años

I would put large house numbers in the large space to the left of the door, with a (coordinated) mailbox underneath. I like the idea of numbers on the front of the pink curb, except that that's blocked by parked cars. Placement on opposite side will balance light, not detract from it.

• Kitana DeRosa
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

That's true about the cars..the delivery people yell at us every time because there aren't any house numbers, as soon as we move out and tenants move in, there will be ever more cars.

• Kitana DeRosa
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

I would love it with potted plants but we are about to move and I was going to have window boxes installed underneath every window, but I didnt think tenants would be taking care of any flowers. It sounds lovely though.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 9 años

That pink paint job is very bad are you going to fix that? Black mailbox and black #s #s under the light so you can read them at night and mail box on other side.

• Kitana DeRosa
    Autor original
    hace 9 años

The trim has not been painted yet, are you talking about around the door? We rushed for just to get the primer on before winter. It will end up being the same color as the columns, same as the windows. There is brown trim left to be painted yet as well, and the chimney fixed, and gutters, etc..

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.