Houzz Logo Print
jilljermyn

Can you please tell me the brand and colour of the shingles used? Thank you.

jilljermyn
hace 11 años
These colour combinations are perfect--exactly what we are planning for our house we are currently building. Shingles needs to be ordered asap, and I am sturggling to find the shingles to get the look I'm going for...and this is it! :) Great job!
Qualicum Landing-Palladian Developments · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• debwilcox
    hace 10 años
    Did you ever find out what this exterior was? We are also currently building and really need to find this match.....I took a look at your ideabook and we have a lot of the same pics....similar taste. Love to see photos of your project when finished.
  • PRO
    Concept Photography
    hace 10 años
    Hi there. I photograph the homes only. The client is Palladian Developments in Nanaimo. Contact them about the brand. This project is Qualicum Bay if they ask. Cheers lance
  • debwilcox
    hace 10 años
    Thank you very much!
  • mollybwalker
    hace 10 años
    Did anyone ever find out what brand and color these shingles are? Much appreciated if you know, thanks!
  • debwilcox
    hace 10 años
    Sorry, no.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.