Houzz Logo Print
sachiyetto

can you tell me the size of the bathroom?

MZT
hace 11 años
I have a small bathroom that I am planning to renovate. I will need a small bathtub and pedestal instead of a vanity, I think. This bathroom looks clean and organized with minimum space used
Park Avenue Renovation · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Lauren Rubin Architecture
    hace 11 años
    Hi Sachiyetto,
    This bathroom is approximately 5'-2" x 7'-0". The bathtub is 5'-0". A very typical new york city bathroom.
    Lauren
  • PRO
    Fleming Lumber Co True Value Hardware
    hace 11 años
    Lauren,

I know being in NYC you deal with a lot of small bathrooms. In your opinion is it better has some type of wainscoting (tile, beadboard, etc) on the walls a portion of the way up or is it better just to a have a good clean wall all the same material (drywall)?

Thanks,

Daniel
  • PRO
    hace 11 años
    Hi Daniel, I always tile the walls of a very small bathroom. The clean lines of the tile to the ceiling keep the bathroom very clean and simple and draws your eye up. My second choice would be a tiled wainscoting with a nice trim. I am going to attach a photo (very bad photo) to show you a ridiculously small bathroom but with a beautiful half wall of tile.
    Best, Lauren
  • PRO
    hace 11 años
    Hi Daniel, I always tile the walls of a very small bathroom. The clean lines of the tile to the ceiling keep the bathroom very clean and simple and draws your eye up. My second choice would be a tiled wainscoting with a nice trim. I am going to attach a photo (very bad photo) to show you a ridiculously small bathroom but with a beautiful half wall of tile.
    Best, Lauren
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.