Houzz Logo Print
houseplan15

This is a beautiful elevation. Who is the architect and what is the square footage.

houseplan15
hace 11 años
Bellagio Estates - Austin Texas · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Alberto Jauregui Designs, Inc.
    hace 11 años
    This home was designed by Alberto Jauregui Desgns, Inc. in the spring of 2006 built on 3.2 acres in Lake Austin. The living area is 7,557 s.f. and covered area is 11,785 s.f.
  • houseplan15
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Spectacular ! I have been looking at floor plans and I am curious how the floor plan layout is. I have been looking at floor plans and the exterior is really impressive. I tried to determine which pictures belong with this house from your website but I couldn't. Can show me which picts go with the house or a layout of the house. I am glad you guys are unique house here are so traditional, which is why I am looking out of state for a plan. Thank you for responding back so quickly.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.