Houzz Logo Print
californiapeach

What brand are the windows/doors and where can I buy them?

Love the entire wall of windows/doors! I am looking to enclose my patio and these are just what I am looking for!! Do you know where I can find them? Or at least something like these?? Thank you!!!!
HOME OFFICE DESKS by architect designer Pedro Feduchi · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    AVP ARCHITECT VIEW PRODUCTS BY IMASOTO
    hace 11 años
    Hello! thanks a lot for your comments. We are very sorry as we are just manufacturer of the desk you see in this fantastic space of Barcelona (Spain). This is a kind of windows of modernisme style of the end of 19th century!. if you like the desk just email us :) infoAVP@imasoto.com
  • PRO
    CaliforniaPeach / Mary Highstreet
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thank you very much for all the information! I love this look and am going to try and find a modern equivalent. The desks are beautiful and I will keep them in mind. :)
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.