Houzz Logo Print
kendrabh

Light fixture

Anyone has any ideas for a light fixture that will compliment this mirror?

Comentarios (17)

• houssaon
    hace 11 años
    Is it wood, gold, or bronze?
  • houssaon
    hace 11 años
    This is pretty, if not too fancy:
    Dining Room · Más información
    Or:
    Debra Campbell Design · Más información
  • houssaon
    hace 11 años
    I think your furniture would show better in a room painted grey, light Benjamin Moore's Storm. I have it in my dining room and love it.

See this room with a electic light and "storm" painted walls:
  • elcieg
    hace 11 años
    A chandelier to compliment the mirror? From what I am seeing on my monitor, I would suggest this:
    6-Arm Grande Claire Chandelier · Más información
  • PRO
    Cloudberry Drapery Studio, LLC
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Thanks for the suggestions so far. It is a bronzy/ gold color. We definitely need to repaint the room also. I was thinking gray but didn't know if it would be weird with the goldish mirror.
  • mpoulsom
    hace 11 años
    I like the drum pendant chandelier up above with a little bit of "bling" hanging down from it..(the crystals).....but maybe with a black shade instead of the ivory!
  • Good Taste
    hace 11 años
    You sure the mirror is not the problem? If it is not part of the problem, then you got yourself a beach shack with a VERY formal dining area.
  • Good Taste
    hace 11 años
    Perfect match
  • nomusamagic
    hace 11 años
    I searched for weeks and finally stumbled upon this company when the chandelier and sconces I wanted we're out of stock. Not only did they have them, the price was better, shipping was free, and the Cust Svc rep gave me her extension for future reference. I kept the sconces but returned the chandelier (loved it but scale on a 2 story ceiling yet eye level viewable from the loft was very off). The return process was SPEEDY AND PAINLESS. http://www.lightingnewyork.com/product/elk-lighting-seven-springs-chandeliers-20154-6.html
  • Elise
    hace 11 años
    If you change the paint color, please look at the rest of your home and work in complementary tones to harmonize. If the mirror is an inspiration, and you love the dark color, a beautiful wallpaper in the upper section of the walls could be an answer.

Traditional Dining Room · Más información

Residential Interiors - Kansas City · Más información

Brookhaven Dining · Más información
  • uhoh_busted
    hace 11 años
    What about something with leaded glass, or Tiffany like colors? I think something that reflects nicely in the mirror is what you want. I can see a craftsman fixture with frosted shades that you can decorate at holiday time with boughs of pine, etc.
  • uhoh_busted
    hace 11 años
    I hate it when the responses take so long to load, my response is way late! I like your first attempt, though. Are you now going with a brushed chrome finish? I hope you can come up with something like that in the right size!
  • PRO
    Scott Realty
    hace 11 años
    Try an oil-rubbed bronze light fixture
  • PRO
    Ana Maria Designs
    hace 11 años
    I would recommend painting at least the top half of the room, a lighter tone.The mirror would standout much better, a bronze tone hanging pendant fixture would compliment & reflect back in the mirror, these pieces would then ground the room along with your furniture...if you lighten the backdrop you'll get a better sense of what style pendant you want to see there.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.